DSA Certified Courses
Do you have a passion for Decorating?
Ready to start a new career as an Interior Decorator or Home Staging Professional?
Want to take your Decorating Career to the Next Level?
Join Connie and like-minded students to achieve your dream of become a Certified Decorating and Staging Professional. This 5 Day Intensive Training Course, Certified by the DSA – Decorating and Staging Academy, is a combination of both classroom and hands on work (Yes, Real Homes with Real Clients!). You will complete the week feeling confident and empowered to either start your own decorating and staging business or successfully embark on your own personal decorating journey. See Agenda Below:
Southern New Jersey
June 3 – 7, 2019
July 15 – 19, 2019
Sept 16 – 20, 2019
Oct 14 – 18, 2019
Nov 11 – 15, 2019
You will graduate the week with Certifications in Redesign, Decorating and Staging by the nationally recognized DSA – Decorating and Staging Academy.
Tuition for the 5 Day Comprehensive and Hands on Course in just $3550 and includes a FREE iPad, fully loaded with manuals, workbook forms, learning aids and apps; Classroom as well as Hands On Training, Transportation to Client’s Homes, Breakfast and Lunch for the 5 days of class, transportation from the PHL airport if needed, and lots of fun along the way….
Decorating and ReDesign:
- Hands-on training in Real Homes
- Decorating Elements and Principles
- 12 Steps to the Perfect Interior Redesign
- The Power of Placement
- Room Shapes, Focal Points, Ceiling Heights
- Bookcase Design
- The Art of Accessorizing
- Color Confidence
- Building a Portfolio – Photography Tips
- Hands-on Shopping Experience
- Confidence Shopping System & Establishing a Budget
- ACTION™ Scoring System
- The DSA Numerical Scoring System
- The Psychology of Home Staging
- Home Staging Defined
- Who Benefits from Staging
- Comps, Facts and Stats
- Staging with a Decorator’s Eye
- Showcasing the Selling Features
- Overcoming Objections
Business and Marketing
- Business Start-up Guide: Licenses, Tax ID, and Insurance
- Naming your Business
- Identifying your Legal Structure
- Target Market Analysis
- Pricing your Services
- Life as an Entrepreneur
- Credentials and Certifications
- Marketing and Advertising
Why Train with The-DSA?
- Endorsed and/or recognized by more industry associations or companies than any other training program. They include RESA, IAHSP, ADE, IDS, Decorating Den, Décor and More, Show-homes, and others.
- Systematic Approach includes No-Fail Formulas, Forms, Tools, and Resources
- National Staging Scoring System: Provided in three formats to ensure staging success.
- Annual curriculum updates to keep training materials fresh and on trend.
- Alumni Audit opportunities.
- Master Professional Trainers who stand out as National Award Winners, Frequent National and Regional Conference Speakers, Published Authors and Writers, and are featured on a variety of TV and Radio segments including HGTV.
- Multiple learning formats to suit your learning style including Live Classroom, Online and On-Demand classes.
- Free or Economical ongoing educational opportunities including webinars and ebooks.
- Business Development and Forms will jump start your business.
- Specialty Training Team, a partnership with other industry leaders, offering additional educational opportunities.
- One year FREE listing on The Decorating and Staging Academy and Association of Design Education Directory directories with core training.
Multiple industry membership opportunities at a reduced fee.
- Participation in Designer Discounts/To-The-Trade Programs.
Come See us!
35 S. Broadway, Pitman, NJ
Call for Store/Showroom Hours